VIECA is the only statewide association representing the interests of independent electrical contractors. It is an organization of merit shop contractors dedicated to meeting the shared needs of its members by providing resources for education, training, legislative involvement, and public relations.
VIECA objectives include:
- To constantly improve industry standards in personnel and performance
- To provide a forum for expressing the collective voice of electrical contractors
- To encourage basic apprenticeship and advanced journeyman training
- To cultivate a cooperative spirit, respecting rules for fair competition
- To main friendly relations with all branches of the construction industry
- To support the National Electrical Code and other recognized standards
If you are an electrical contractor interested in joining the association please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 223-2374.